I have been a PhD student at the University of Pennsylvania since 2016.
My research interests are differential privacy, formal verification, and functional programming.
- FuzziDP An embedded domain specific language and a testing framework that uses probability distribution coupling and symbolic execution for push-button testing of Differential Privacy
- Fuzzi An extensible and imperative programming language for Differential Privacy
- DeepSpec Web Server A formally verified HTTP/2 server running on a verified OS
- StrictCheck A Haskell library for writing and testing precise specifications of non-strictness
Fuzzi: A Three-Level Logic for Differential Privacy
By Hengchu Zhang, Edo Roth, Andreas Haeberlen, Benjamin C. Pierce, Aaron Roth
Proceedings of the ACM on Programming Languages Volume 3 Issue ICFP, July 2019
Keep Your Laziness in Check
By Kenneth Foner, Hengchu Zhang, Leonidas Lampropoulos
Proceedings of the ACM on Programming Languages Volume 2 Issue ICFP, September 2018
- Taming Heterogeneous Lists in Haskell - May 9, 2018